Teamspeak Download / Setup
Note: Teamspeak Rules
1. Download Teamspeak 3
- ( Make Sure You Download The TS3 https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads ) & Open Teamspeak 3.
- Double click on the icon that was put on your desktop to run the TS3 program. It should look similar to the picture below.
2. Connect to the Dreamscape Channel
- Open the Connect Window At the top of the Teamspeak 3 program you'll click on the "Connections" Menu then Click the option named "Connect".
3. Enter Connection Information
- You'll type in the Direct IP address such as 22.214.171.124, alternatively, you can use a custom host name such as username1.teamspeak3.com for the "Address" section. Next you'll need to enter the colon character (:) then the Port number, this is usually four or five numbers long. Lastly you'll need to enter in a "Nickname" for you to connect as, this is the name that will people will see you as. Try to make it the same as your Username In-Game.
- Success, you have now succeffuly connected to the dreamscape teamspeak server; If you have successfully connected to the server, it should look similar to the picture below.